Monday, November 22, 2010

Senior Project

Hello, My name is John Burdett and I am a senior electrical engineering student at the University of New Hampshire. As a requirement for graduation, I will be presenting a senior engineering design project at the UNH Undergraduate Research Conference in April 2011. For this project I have chosen to design and build an automated e-herms (electric heat exchange re-circulating mash system) brewery. I feel this project will incorporate many different areas of electrical engineering study and combine the knowledge I have gained from my courses at the University of New Hampshire with my own personal interests in home brewing. I am creating this blog to track my progress along the way, and as a means of providing updates to my friends, advisers, and sponsors all of whom I'd like to thank in advance for their support. 

No comments:

Post a Comment